Breedlove Land Planning is a team of site design professionals delivering a wide variety of project types and scales across the southeast. Our focus on responsiveness, quality work, and approach to site design which balances functionality and aesthetics continues to be rewarded by our ever growing, loyal client base. Due to our continued growth, we seek individuals looking to join a team-oriented, relaxed work environment which focuses on skill building through collaboration between all disciplines & experience levels.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Interdisciplinary approach which allows for development in all aspects of site design
• Flexibility for work/life balance with offices in Atlanta/Athens
• Ability to define personal goals and interest, with support to pursue through continuing education
• Specialization in stable markets: Education (K-12 + Higher Ed) & Parks and Recreation
• Opportunity to take ownership of all facets of a project (expanding as skills are developed)
• Competitive compensation and bonus program for all team members
WHO WE SEEK
• PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: Self-motivated, problem solver, willingness to learn, humility to seek guidance, takes ownership, disciplined, responsible, effective communicator, positive attitude!
• BASIC SKILLS: Experience with one or more of the following programs is desired: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam, SketchUp and/or Lumion
• EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN: Master planning, site layout, grading and drainage, hydrology, erosion control, utility design, hardscape and/or planting design.
• Civil Engineer / PE with 4-10 years experience
• EIT with 0-10 years experience
• Landscape Architect / PLA with 4-10 years experience
• Environmental Designer with 0-10 years experience (Non-licensed LA background)
• CAD Technician with 0-15 years
For more about us, visit http://www.landplanning.net
Simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will receive a personal response from one of the members of our team. We look forward to hearing from you!